Wednesday, March 23, 2011

BreezyBug's Crazy Workspace!

Ooookay. So my workplace is definitely the definition of organized chaos. I know where everything is, but I don't think anyone else would...which is weird, because I have my degree in elementary ed, where you HAVE to be organized. I also keep my house super organized. But my creativity gets loose, and my small kitchen workshop goes crazy!!

Whats better than your Keurig right next to your glue gun to start the day?? :)

Addressed and ready to ship pile!

Box cutter, scissors, marker, clohespin...essential in bow making :)

Ahhhh! Buttons, pearls, beads...can't get enough! :)

This, my friends, is what I use most! My plethera of satin!

Fabric, broadcloth, satin...love.

Annnnd this is usually how is ends up after a day of bow making! :)

My lovely basket of business card, headbands, and feathers...sigh...I really do try to keep things organized!

All of my stuff is on top of my washer and dryer until I need it. I create in my kitchen. We have a spare room I could use, but since I have a little one and I watch another little one during the day, I have to stay near them. (Although sometimes I want to close myself in a room all by myself!) :) :)

So there you have it! This is my BreezyBug workspace!!

24 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! :)
    Love your fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the pics! I am in LOVE with your Satin flowers....can't wait to get the ones I ordered! I may have to talk to you abt a wholesale order! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am amazed at how much some of you do with a baby in tow. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it possible to have a house that is TOO BIG????????

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the supplies!!! great workspace!

    ReplyDelete
  6. where there is creativity and results, rigid organizing is less important:) thanks for the splashes of color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha I have supplies all over as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so many great fabrics! lol i love the part about closing yourself in the room.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got sooooo distraced by all the beautiful babies on the side :) But your space looks great, and organized chaos is my favorite setup!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Coffee pot and glue gun - Great way to start the day in my books.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yep....coffee pot near is a plus!! Nice work area, love your fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  12. if you can find it, that's what matters! i think you look very organized. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Most of us end up with a mess at the end of a working day. My problem is that I just let it go for weeks before putting things away. You look like you clear yours away promptly.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great!!! Love to see these lots of supplies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the supplies and the piles of orders. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great pics and walk through your space! You'll appreciate as your child(ren) get older that you don't have to be watching every minute! It is so hard to do that and create at the same time! Love the coffee maker next to the glue gun!
    Carol from carol's Jewelry Orchard

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is quite the stack of labeled and ready to ship items!! Glad you have coffee nearby :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like your "organized chaos". Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely fabrics! I have a huge stack of envelopes too :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. That's alot of fabric, great story!!!

    ReplyDelete