Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Baby Boston Benefit

I know that in times of tragedy, people come together. Well I hope people come together in this time. I feel the pull of God on my heart telling me to do something. I know I have the means to help, and I hope you can all help me.

My friend Danielle and her husband just had to suffer the tragic loss of their precious son Boston. Baby Boston was born April 1st, and went to Heaven that same day. He was 3lbs 12oz. of perfection. My heart breaks for her and her family. I just can NOT imagine having to deal with that. It's so easy to say it is not fair for such an amazing family, followers in Christ, loving parents to an amazing girl, Capri...to have to go through this. It's.just.not.fair.  But He does have a purpose for everything, and Danielle's faith is still stronger than ever, which is so encouraging. Here she is, mourning the most tragic loss possible, giving her friends and family words of encouragement and love.  I don't know if I could ever be that strong.  It is truly amazing to me. It makes my faith in God grow even more. That He can give her comfort in this time of sadness...

I would like to put together an online auction to help their family out with food, home, her daughter Capri, other expenses they might encounter in this time. I have this incredible business that will allow me to put this together, and I pray that other business' will come together and help out. I will put any item donated together with BreezyBug items, and give all proceeds to their family.

I made a donation fund through paypal as well (at the bottom of this blog) for those who do not want to buy anything, or just want to help the family.

If you would like to donate anything, PLEASE e-mail me at Breezy_Boutique@yahoo.com.  Send me a picture of the item you would like to donate, normal price you sell the item for, and a short description. The bidding will start on Monday, April 11th at 10am, and go through Thursday, April 14th at 8pm EST. I can't tell you how much I would appreciate your help and support. I know that if I were in her shoes, I would so appreciate help, love, and encouragement in any way possible.  Even if it's just a prayer for Danielle, her husband, Capri, and baby Boston.







14 comments:

  1. My heart just breaks for this family, we went through the same thing last year! We lost our grandson two days before his due date! His big brother, 8 at the time, was devastated and could not understand! But we agree there had to be a reason God did this as one year later we have a healthy happy grandson! It does not make loosing Connor any easier. Love, hugs and support to the family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my heart is going out to them and breaks for them. ive been in those very shoes when we lost our son a few days before his due date. i hope they are finding strength in their faith, i know that was the main thing that got me throufh nexst to family and friends. what your doing is wonderful. its hard when the subject of stillbirth is so taboo these days and no one wants to discuss it. so its nice when frie.ds and family acknowledge that this baby wa s here, is a person and identifies that we need support. the worst thing anyone could do is pretend it never happened for fear of upsetting the parents. i hope people support this fundraiser!
    i would like to supply some baby legs and bows. ill email you photos tomorrow.

    prayers go up to the new baby angel, i know my baby jayden is welcoming him with open arms up there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know that to write.
    I so sad. The best wishes for this family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry for her loss. I am not a mother, but my sister had a miscarriage last year. Not the same I know, but I can try to understand, and my prayers go out for her and her family

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry. We had a loss in the family like that last year. He was with us 3 days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can´t imagine the pain with this loss... I have two little daughters and all days I give thanks to have them with good health and safe.
    My prayers with this family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an incredibly sad story and I am very sad for their loss but I am happy that she is staying strong with faith

    ReplyDelete
  8. That breaks my heart. Losing a child is incomprehensible. My heart goes out to them. You are a true friend to them and must have an amazing bond!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I couldnt imagine. I have 2 kids of my own and I dont think there is anyway I could handle a loss like that. My heart and prayers go out to them. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so sad and the photo brings tears to my eyes! If I don't get a donation together, I'll try to participate in the auction.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply tragic. They are fortunate to have a friend like you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Unspeakable pain. Love, hugs and support to this family!

    ReplyDelete
  13. that's sad beyound words.they are nevertheless lucky to have a friend like you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm a little late in seeing this post, I hope that I can still add something to the auction--I'll e-mail you.
    A previous commenter is one of my friends and I had another that was still born on their way to the hospital for her scheduled c-section. I've not had THAT kind of loss but I have miscarried. My heart breaks for them but I am so glad that her/their faith is still strong and that they have wonderful friends like you! I will keep them in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete