Friday, April 15, 2011

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I still can't believe the support and love shown in the four short days this auction went on. People paid $20 for a headband I charge $8.50 for. People paid $120 and $70 for a photo session with some amazing photographers. We made at LEAST retail price on almost everything, if not over retail! I could go on and on.

First off, I want to thank EVERYONE who donated to the cause. Seriously, I could NOT have made this possible if not for you guys. BreezyBug was just a small contributer compared to the generosity of the other shops and people who donated. Here is a breakdown.

BreezyBug Boutique- $55 (And thank you Ashley for your extra donation as well!!!)
Blissful Booty- $24
Bowtastic Bows- $4
Crochet Medley- $22
I Heart Rock n Roll (and my crafty things too) $15
Knot Just Bows- $9
Rachel Richard Photography- $120
Heaven Scent ღஜღflameless candlesღஜღ ~Ronee Appleby~ $15 (plus a donation of an extra $5 from the winner Christine!)
Sabtisdesigns (Etsy)- $13
Kara Boone Designs- $23
Dawling Couture-$23
Vintage Flower Farm (Etsy)- $56
LaneyBug Photography- $70
Mary Kay (Melody Gayle)- $20
Janet Lambert- $17 (Starbucks gift card and Pasta Boat)
Nikki Wolfley- $3 (handmade ribbon bow!)
Kypress Designs- $5
Lil' Sweeties Designs- $7
Emily Troville- $10 donation

Grand Total- $520!!!!!!! AMAZING!

I am SO incredibly amazed by you guys! Even if you did not win, your bid means the world to me. I know Danielle has expressed so many times how appreciative she is to all of you.

Danielle has continued to amaze me with her strength, faith, and love. She stays at home with this little cutie...


Her husband had to take some time off of work to help take care of Capri, Danielle, and family, so I KNOW your donations will help!

I just wanted to share a couple of pics if you have not seen these...




These were taken of little Boston by the amazing Lane of LaneyBug Photos, who not only donated a photo session, but also bid on several of the items. Check her out, thank her, show her love!

Also, Heaven Scent ღஜღflameless candlesღஜღ ~Ronee Appleby~ ran her own fundraiser for Boston! She is donating all her commission made on these sales! Thank you Ronee!! <3

Show all the donators love if you have not already. They deserve it!

Donators, bidders, winners, givers, people who offered their prayers...ALL is appreciated!

ALSO I will put together a giveaway for hitting the goal of $500+! You should see it in the next day or so. I PROMISE it will be awesome. IF you bid, even if you did not win, you will get an extra entry in the giveaway! :)

Again, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment